Monday 6 January 2014

pluggity-plug

Whilst casting a shifty eye over 2013 and wondering how exactly I lost yet another year, I remembered I've had a few short stories published this year, all of which I forgot to mention here. So, in the spirit of catching up:

TIMES OF TROUBLE
From the lovely bods at Permuted Press comes this shiny e-book anthology of time travel tales, including my story, Let Me Take You There. I am proper chuffed to be included in with so many fantastic stories by fantastic people. It's a fab collection, even if I do say so myself.

THE BESTIARIUM VOCABULUM
An A-Z of monsters, beasts and freaks, from a stellar cast of contributing authors. And also me. :) H for Helicoprion features two of my passions, caving and prehistoric sharks.

THE HORROR EXPRESS VOLUME 4: 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
Likewise, I'm very chuffed that my story, Killers, has found its way into this anthology. The Horror Express has been putting out high quality fiction for... well, for ten years, like it says in the title. I was always disappointed in myself for not getting anything into the magazine, so inclusion in this anthology makes me very happy indeed.

I think that's all from 2013, although my memory is spectacular in its awfulness, so it's entirely possible I've forgotten a writing credit or two...

No comments: